Air TV for iPhone/iPod Touch (Windows Version) is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-11-05. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Air TV lets you watch your TV programs received at your home while you are on the road.
Air TV works by connecting your iPhone/iPod Touch using 3G/Wi-Fi networks with a host computer at your home. With a compatible TV tuner installed on your host computer, Air TV is able to forward the audio/video signal captured by your TV tuner to your iPhone/iPod Touch. With Air TV, you get to watch your favorite program in real time whenever you are.
* Watch Live feed of your TV programs on iPhone/iPod in near real time with minimal delay.
* Watch exactly what your tuner can receive from you home. You've paid for your cable programs, and now you get to watch them even away from home.
* Switch between full-screen view and vintage TV set view.
* Watch all channels viewable by your tuner.
* Password protection to give you exclusive access to your tuner.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Air TV Mono is a FREE app. Try it to make sure it works with your tuner before paying for Air TV Color. Keep Air TV Mono for FREE if you are happy with the vintage Black and White look.
While we are trying to make Air TV enjoyable for all users, there are technical limitations that impose a number of system requirements. Please read them carefully.
* iPhone 3G or iPod Touch with V2.
* Wi-Fi network connectivity. iPhone 2G works with Wi-Fi only (Edge network is not supported).
* Air TV works over 3G or external Wi-Fi hotspot when you have set up port forwarding on your router.
* A compatible TV tuner card (USB or internal) is required on the host computer.
* Host computer must run Windows XP or Windows Vista. Mac OS X is not supported.
* Currently, only analog broadcast (over-the-air or cable) is supported. Digital TV can only be viewed via an external conversion box.
* Download and run the free Air TV Windows software from http://www.senstic.com
Air TV for iPhone/iPod Touch (Windows Version) (version 1.1) has a file size of 17.40 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 289 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.